You can find accommodation...
...by using the following websites:
...by contacting directly the landlords:
- Leila (French speaking), Tel: 0032 478 330 999: Three bedroom apartment, Molenbeek-Saint Jean (residential area), ideal for three trainees, fully furnished, 500 euro/person, all charges included, very nice and helpful landlady. Posted in Jannuary 2008, by former trainee and tenant Norel Neagu
- Laurent Servais - 0032 487 36 39 76 or Jasmin Servais - 0032 497 44 87 30, IXELLES
Furnished apartment - Very good condition, 2nd floor, building with lift, 2 bedrooms (one very big with double bed), fully equiped kitchen, very large dining/living room, wc, bathroom, wash. and dry. machines, home cinema.
Available on the 1st of March. Close to the Public Transports. Posted in Jannuary 2008, by former trainee Daniel Oliveira
- Mme SALUM - firstname.lastname@example.org or +33663719588. Very nice and bright studio (50 sq m) located in a lively neighbourhood close both to the EC and the centre. Metro Hotel de Monnaies and Louise very close. Completely furnished and equipped and newly renovated. I strongly recommend it! Available from 1.03.08. Price is 550 euros charges excluded. Mme SALUM (email@example.com - +33663719588). Posted in Jannuary 2008, by former trainee and tenant Valentina Ramaschiello
- Desi - Desislava-Georgieva.Martinova@ec.europa.eu. Apartment available to be rented on 1st of March, 10 min walking distance from Schuman, park Ambiorix. The rent is 585 EUR (monthly charges 70 EUR). Posted on February by former trainee and tenant Desislava Martinova
...by choosing to live in 'colocation'
- Daniel Buelens, firstname.lastname@example.org, Collocation in Rue des deux tours, 75 - 1210 Brussels, its in St.Jose, 5 min from Madou and 10 min from Schuman. You share the house with 15 other tenants, its very basic but its cheap, I paid 300 euros a month, and everything is included, also laundry machine and internet. Posted in Jannuary 2008, by former trainee and tenant Hampus
- Mr Herman Luyten - : +32 1451 56 93 or +31 653 42 87 40,herman.LUYTEN@ec.europa.eu. 10/15 minutes walk to Schumann & 20/25 minutes walk to place Luxembourg; 2 bus stops (number 34 & 36 ) and 1 tramway stop (number 81) very closed to the flat, Internet connection and phone; Big rooms, oven, micro-wave, computer, washing machine, dryer; Nice flatmates (6 flatmates); Very closed to the shops (GB and Delhaize; Banks; Casa; Phone House; others)
But: I have to buy an electric heater (15 euros) because it can be cold sometimes in the rooms; I know I could find something cheaper but La Chasse (area where the flat is) is a well-located area. Posted by former stagiaire and tenant Charles
- We have rented a very nice flat in Rue de la grande ile 4, directly at Place St. Géry and we are looking for a third flatmate from March to August 2008. It close to Metro De Brouckère. The flat includes two bathrooms, a modern kitchen, washing-machine, TV, roof terrace etc. It costs 500 Euro per months, deposit 800 Euro.As we get the keys on Friday, you are welcome to visit it Friday afternoon or evening. If you are interested, please give me a call on Friday to arrange the visit (Tel. 0032495183865, E-mail: email@example.com). Posted in February 2008
- Apartment(120 sqm) out of which 2 fully furnished rooms are available for renting to girlstagiaires of the E.C., even for very short period.
The address of the place is :
85, avenue L.Wiener
Easy connection with the E.C. via the metro(line A) or the bus 95.
If you want more informations or pictures, don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Posted in October 2008
- For girlstagiaire, a room to rent from Februari the 1st.
At this address, near the metrostation Beaulieu:
Price: 390 euros.
Patrice Mertens - 0478 533114. Posted in November 2008
- Flatshare / 1 room to let in a flat from the
- Address: de l’ Emeraude, B-1030, Brussels.
- Type of accommodation: furnished Room in a fully furnished flat on the 5th floor (with elevator).
- Description (flat): very spacious living/dining-room, fully equipped kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, WC, built-in wardrobe, wine cellar, washing-machine, dishwasher, microwave.
- Description (room): bed, desk, closet, night table, glazed balcony (very luminous).
- Location: nice, safe and residential neighbourhood, all kinds of stores, three large supermarkets and fitness club nearby.
- Transportation: 1 minute walking distance from Meiser & Diamant which are ; buses 12/21 to , DGT, EP and to the airport; tram 23/24/25 to Montgomery (underground); buses 29/63 to the (Gare Centrale); walking distance to Schuman Square.
- Price: 470 Euros per month, “charges” included apart from internet.
- Pictures available at:
and more details upon request!
- Contact: Apostolos at +32 (0) 488 47 98 18 or ap_aravanis [ a t ] hotmail.com
The Conferences Days, from the first week, are the best place and moment to find your house mates. Many trainees will be in the same situation as you!
www.facebook.com is a very good channel of networking with former, current or future trainees!
- AVAILABLE ON THE 1st OF APRIL! Bernardita Cardenas, E-mail: email@example.com. Five rooms in Watermael - Boitsfort (residential area), in a very nice, new furnished house. 20 min by bus or metro to the center. The kitchen is fully equiped and it is shared, as well as the bathroom. Internet connection is provided. Price: between 400 and 450E/month, all charges included. Posted in Jannuary 2008, by former trainee and tenant Felicia Stoica